Thursday, June 30, 2005

 

What, Me Worry?


You know, I tried to think once, but nothing happened. I tried to worry once, but it did not seem to work. I thought about exercising the other day, so I took a nap and it passed. Do you know that 87% of the things we worry about we have no control over, so why worry? Kind of reminds me of that wise man, Alfred E. Neumann. I thought I would share several of his wisdoms with you today.

Crime does not pay ... As well as politics.

We are living in a world today where lemonade is made from artificial flavoring and furniture polish is made from real lemons...

America; first we fight for our freedom, then we make laws to take it away.

Most people don't act stupid:it's the real thing!

The reason many people are lost in thought's because its unfamiliar territory!

How come we choose from just 2 people for president and 50 for Miss America?

Who says nothing is impossible? Some people do it every day!

Blood is thicker than water...But it makes lousy lemonade!

What, Me worry? Alfred E Newman

Well, I must be off..

Comments:
Nice quotations, especially the blood is thicker than water, LOL
 
You know, I was thinking. I am either completely losing it or you're starting to make more sense! BBT
 
I love alfed e pudge! I use to buy his books all the time as a child!!
 
Watch it #1! BBT
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?