Sunday, February 12, 2006

 

Love is in the Air....


So love is in the air!!

What is your favourite love song?

This is one of mine.

Say, you know it occurred to me that Slammy seems to favour a young George Harrison!!




There were birds in the sky
But I never saw them winging
No, I never saw them at all
Till there was you...
There were bells on the hill
But I never heard them ringing
No, I never heard them at all
Till there was you...
Then there was music...
And wonderful roses...
They tell me...
In sweet fragrant meadows
Of dawn....And dew....

Comments:
cool! maybe i have a future as an imposter, I mean an impersonator!
 
Big Mac and I had the pleasure of hearing Sir Paul perform your song last October, Jim. It was a never-to-be-forgotten experience! I would have to say that Most of my faves are Fab Four songs...."Yesterday" "In My Life" "Something" - and, of course "Twist and Shout". Not exactly all love songs. But the Beatles were the very first thing that Big Mac and I discovered we had in common....and so it continues now for 10 years....he is still "Something"!
 
said prayers for your trip today buddy, God Bless!
 
Ah, but do you know your wife's favorite love song? Without asking her!
 
Here is Jackie's and my favorite romantic song.
http://www.ladyjayes.com/yourhero.html
 
how's AZ, enough golf for ya?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?